Friday 5 April 2019

i’m on the FUMS podcast!

In a continuing showcase for my shameless oversharing and self-promotion, I thought I’d let you know that I’m the guest on the newest FUMS podcast episode.


This chat was recorded a couple of weeks ago and, as is obvious if you listen to it, it was a lot of fun.

FULL DISCLOSURE: as editor I took out a few of my more irritating space-holder noises and phrases, plus I removed a whole section of chat where I got something totally round my neck and misremembered a few facts. It seemed easier than stealing Adam Buxton’s Fact-Checking Santa character wholesale.

I’m the first guest in a series where Kathy talks to MSers from around the world to find out about their experiences of diagnosis and treatment. Obviously she’s based in the US so there are some fairly obvious differences between her experience and mine in the UK.

But I’ve heard the next episode which features Robert Joyce from A 30 Minute Life and, even though he's only from Ireland, the variation between the care we receive is pretty staggering.

No comments:

Post a Comment