Wednesday 16 March 2022

i was looking for a jab and then i found a jab...

... and heaven knows I feel CRAP today.

So yesterday I finally got my third COVID vaccine. It has been a LONG ASS time coming.

As a reminder, I had my second dose in May 2011. Then a few months later I caught COVID, just about the time my Neurologist recommended that I change from Tysabri to Ocrevus. After having my first two half-doses in November, I then had to sit tight before I could get another vaccine.

Until yesterday - oh, happy day.

The vaccine centre was a lot quieter than the last time I went. Because it's all over now, right? Or at the very least, we're in a place where we're all okay with over 100 people dying unnecessarily every single day, just because some people found that wearing a mask made their face a bit hurty.

The thing that remaned was the pride that the people who were working and volunteering there still clearly felt. Plus how pissed off they are that the UK government has basically washed its hands of them.

It took a while for us all to unpick what my MS Nurse was recommending for me - the letter I had was pretty confusing about whether it was a third dose or a booster. But eventually we went for a third full dose.

It was all good but today I feel like I've been run over. Bleeurgh.

Beats the hell out of getting COVID, obviously.

Please donate to the Disasters Emergency Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment